Safe breeding, no disease by natural solution from Italy!
Sanodyna® is very effective against bacteria such as E. Coli, Salmo-nella, Coccidiosis, Colibacillosis, Mycoplasmosis, Ornithobacterium, etc. , helps reduce the risk of digestive disease, lung, and respiratory tract, thereby contributing to limiting the use of antibiotics, ensuring a clean environment for livestocks, preventing diseases caused by these factors. In addition, Sanodyna® helps to improve animal health, increase survival rate, fertility and nutrient content in the body as well as reducing mortality and increasing labor productivity for farmers.
9 benefits of Sanodyna and Sanodyna On-site system in Livestock Industry
Effective in killing E. coli, Salmonella (rod bacteria – Bacteria that cause food poisoning), Coccidiosis (coccidia), etc …
Increase survival rate, resistance, fertility and stimulate growth for animals
Reduce the use of chemicals and antibiotics that harm for humans, animals and the environment.
KILL SMELL COMPLETELY
Deodorize barns, ensure a clean environment for animals
Sanodyna is used to disinfect air and water sources, help kill infectious and respiratory diseases, clean nails, eliminate bacteria in the intestinal tract (Vioplasma, Clostridium, …), lung infections and other diseases.
Promoting natural growth in livestock due to its extremely safe and 100% biodegradable products.
Reducing the incidence of mastitis, foot-and-mouth disease, increasing milk production and the protein content of milk (cattle), helping the eggs to hatch evenly and increasing egg size (poultry).
Thanks to the features and benefits of Sanodyna, the Farmers save a lot of production costs, and increase outstanding labor productivity.
REDUCE MORTALITY RATE
Reduce mortality rate (from 50 to 70%) compared to other chemical sterilization methods.
PRODUCTION AND DISINFECTION SYSTEM OVERALL
- 1Sanitize the water resource
- Water resource plays a key role in the process of farm operation. When an epidemic occurs, the first factor to be checked is mostly the quality of the water resource.
- With the system to quantify the solution to the water resource, the water supply is always in a safe level because it is continuously sterilized and accurate in content.
- Moreover, the increase or decrease of the solution content in the water resource is a key factor for treating intestinal diseases of livestock.
- 2Sanitize the whole farm.
- Disinfection misting system is connected to the production system to ensure that the surrounding environment is always sterilized, deodorized, anytime and anywhere.
- 3Handling odors.
- Regular disinfection of the farm with liquid removes the major causes of odor which comes from viruses, bacteria, fungi, molds. When these elements are removed, the odor will disappear or be relieved largely.
- 4Active disinfectant solution.
- The installation of the production system helps the farm owners always be proactive in the source of natural disinfectant solution, helping the work become softer and no longer worry about costs.
- The cost of producing the solution includes purely soft water, refined salt, and electricity.
For small farmers, they can use retail products when they cannot afford to invest in production systems.
The use of solution to mix with water for cattle and poultry to drink daily ensures a balanced intestinal ecosystem. Help animals grow naturally and limit the pathogens from the water.
Besides, it is used to mix with food and disinfecting spray to minimize the pathogens from outside.
Sanodyna là dung dịch sát khuẩn được sản xuất dựa trên công nghệ ECA (Kích hoạt điện hóa) của ITALIA...
15 years in researching and manufacturing SANODYNA disinfectant production system (ANOLYTE)
The Sanodyna® project for water disinfection was started in 2005, based on and subsequently developing the technology of the ECA process (Electro Chemical Activation) from which active solutions are obtained (Anolyte and Catolyte). Sanodyna® On Site consists of a range of plants with different capacities that produce Sanodyna®, a powerful neutral pH sanitiser, on the spot.